Curious Crow B&B is ideally located close to the following activities
- 7 min car ride to down town Ganges and the Saturday market (Each Saturday, from Easter weekend through the last Saturday in October)
- Close to St. Mary Lake
- Down the road from SSI Golf & Country Club
- SS Wild Cider
- 2 minutes from the Vesuvius ferry terminal
- Local bus transit at end of street
- Multiple hiking and biking trails nearby and around the island as well as an abundance of other activities to meet everyone’s needs.
At the end of your adventure packed day, come back to the Curious Crow to sit back, relax in the guest common room to share your day with others or simply enjoy the guest deck.
"Our goal is to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable and carefree stay at our home while enjoying and exploring beautiful SaltSpring Island.
We look forward to meeting you." Hosts Nikki and Joe Seewald